how do I turn keyboard on
- Asked by Manuel L from Yorba Linda
- Jul 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I turn keyboard on)
2 Answers from the Community
Assuming you have put in the batteries on the left side, you then need to press the round end on the opposite (right) side. You will then see the green led light up on the upper right side and turn off. Then go to SETTINGS, BLUETOOTH, turn it on. Below that, under Devices, it should list "Apple Wireless Keyboard."
- Answered by Ruben Y from Pasadena
- Aug 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Put batteries in it. It's always on. To turn it off, take the batteries out. This can be annoying if you are carrying it and the keys are pressed, the batteries can go dead very quickly. I don't know why apple hasn't added a built-in battery that can be recharged via USB. Seems obvious.
- Answered by David H from Broomfield
- Aug 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how do you turn on the keyboard
- Asked by Jean P from Sarasota
- May 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you turn on the keyboard)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
How do you turn the keyboard on? I got an icon that popped up and said keyboard off.
- Asked by Judy M from Charlotte
- Aug 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you turn the keyboard on? I got an icon that popped up and said keyboard off.)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …