Can I change the 'apostrophe/inverted commas' key with the 'colon/semi colon' key on the wireless keyboard?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Check the keyboard panel in System Preferences. Key remapping can be done there.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 0 people found this useful

Related Questions