is there an indicator light on the wireless keyboard
- Asked by Rebecca L from Saint Louis
- Jul 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is there an indicator light on the wireless keyboard)
1 Answer from the Community
There are two! One shows that the keyboard is powered up, and shows for approximately 5 seconds after switching on or awakening the computer from sleep mode.
The other is on the Caps lock key, and remains lit whilst the Caps lock is on.
- Answered by Ken A
- Sep 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does red light going out indicate a full charge on keypad
- Asked by Sandra H from Broomfield
- Feb 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does red light going out indicate a full charge on keypad)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…