Is there an apple wireless keyboard that works with OS X 10.4.11? Seems the new wireless keyboard doesn't work properly with 10.4.11
My old wireless keyboard crapped out and it looks like the new wireless one works but not all the keys work properly. Is there an apple keyboard that works fully with OS X 10.4.11 or do I have to upgrade to 10.5 or 10.6 to use ANY wireless keyboard?
1 Answer from the Community
I am typing this on a brand new Apple Wireless Keyboard linked to my G4 Powerbook running 10.4.11 - so yes, there is. The only thing that does not work properly is the function keys, but you can still do all the same functions, just not with the key as its labled (if that makes sense?). So the millions of answers you can find on google that say "No, Must have 10.5" are rubbish.
I searched for days to find if anyone was using this new keyboard with Tiger and found no definitive answer so thought I'd give it a go - and it works just fine!
Hope this helps someone else go unwired...;0)
- Answered by Adam K from Seaforth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Apple Keyboard and Numeric Keypad and Mac X 10.4.11
- Asked by Ron W from Pueblo West
- Jul 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple Keyboard and Numeric Keypad and Mac X 10.4.11)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Upgrade from 10.4.11 to Snow Leopard
- Asked by Rolando Jr S from Bacoor
- Nov 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Upgrade from 10.4.11 to Snow Leopard)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
No answers yet
Will it work with OS X 10.4.11
- Asked by Luz S. T from Alice
- Jul 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with OS X 10.4.11)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme