Has the layout of the keys changed from previous versions?
The images show a horizontal return key, like the UIS English version. If that's the case, where's the backtic/tilde key? The previous key above the tab has to be THE most useless key on any keyboard ever created. Who types those characters?
- Asked by Constantinos N from London
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Has the layout of the keys changed from previous versions?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes it is slightly different, but only with the F3 and F4 keys
- Answered by Zach B from Moree
- Nov 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, it's the same as the previous wireless keyboard model. The primary change that was made here is that you only need 2 AA batteries rather than 3. Other than that the keyboard is the same.
As for the backtic/tilda key, it is there too. You can see this yourself from the Apple Store: double click the keyboard image and you can see it up close.
- Answered by Yossef M from Brookline
- Nov 4, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is it available with french canadian keys layout?
- Asked by Sylvain B from Dieppe
- May 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is it available with french canadian keys layout?)
- Asked about: Moshi Luna Backlit Keyboard
How can I order the British layout keyboard?
- Asked by Lloyd R
- Oct 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I order the British layout keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …