Does the apple wireless keyboard work with the ipod touch???
- Asked by Donna C from Victoria
- Apr 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the apple wireless keyboard work with the ipod touch???)
5 Answers from the Community
Yes - if you have a 3rd generation or above iPod touch with OS 4.0 or higher installed. (3rd generation is the 32GB and 64GB versions -- NOT 8GB)
- Answered by Wayne P from Tamworth
- Apr 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Todays date is 7.25.2010
I can also confirm that the bluetooth keyboard does in fact work with the Ipod Touch 3rd generation with os 4.0 installed, I am actually using my touch and the keyboard to type this response up. I can also tell you that some, not all of the function keys work. the ones that do so far are the screen brightness keys, volume and all the media keys as well. I use the setup when I am away from my office for the past two weeks and have turned plenty of heads so far lol. When I am at my store I have it docked to a dlo hd dock on a top shelf connected to a 32 inch display, its great when with a customer, I show product information and show videos. This is a good thing that apple has done, i was entirely dependent on my windows based devices and this setup has given my ipod new meaning and has refreshed my relationship. Im pleased and I will also say im not a fanboy and the only apple devices i own is the touch and the bt keyboard, maybe that will change, I will say it definitely reduced my ipad envy ten fold.
- Answered by Robert L from Baltimore
- Jul 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It works very well with 8GB 4th generation iPod
- Answered by Vova V from Lviv
- Apr 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I does work with mine, IOS 4 Ipod 32gig 3rd gen. Realy like it !
- Answered by Steve G from Cadillac
- Jul 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Yes it works!!! Im typing this answer in my new keyboards and its really awesome!! I have an ipod 3G 64gb and it does work!
- Answered by Juan M from Guatemala
- Dec 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
I have been reading that you can use a wireless keyboard with an Ipod touch. Will this work with the new ipod touch?
- Asked by Sheri R from Menasha
- Oct 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I have been reading that you can use a wireless keyboard with an Ipod touch. Will this work with the new ipod touch?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…
will it work with the apple wireless keyboard
- Asked by Tammie S from Kansas City
- Nov 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with the apple wireless keyboard)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
Will this work wirelessly with iPad?
- Asked by Erik P from Apple Valley
- Nov 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work wirelessly with iPad?)
- Asked about: MOGA ACE POWER Game Controller