How to remap caps-lock and control keys on the wireless keyboard when used with the iPad?
I dislike the position of the control key and finds the caps-lock key mostly useless, so the first thing I do with any keyboard on the Mac is to swap the meaning of these keys in the
OSX keyboard prefererences' modifier keys panel.
Is there a way to do the same on the iPad?
Not being able to so is pretty much a showstopper for me.
- Asked by Vuichiap L from Menlo Park
- Jul 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How to remap caps-lock and control keys on the wireless keyboard when used with the iPad?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
IS THERE A LIGHT that shows you when you have the caps lock on
- Asked by Paula P from Huffman
- Sep 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (IS THERE A LIGHT that shows you when you have the caps lock on)
- Asked about: Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K7…