Can I use this keyboard with the new iPad(3rd gen)?
I've bought a new iPad. Does this work with it?
- Asked by Stephen S from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this keyboard with the new iPad(3rd gen)?)
4 Answers from the Community
A warning: If you intend to use this keyboard with more than one device, you MUST disable it from one device in order to use it on the other.
Here's why: the bluetooth signal is REALLY strong from the keyboard - 20 feet through sheet rock walls, easy. I was going nuts because I had paired it with my MacBook Pro and then, with my iPad. Suddenly, I was losing connection with my MacBook. I took my MacBook Pro and keyboard to the local Apple store, and the Genius bar couldn't replicate the problem.
But when I got back home, so was the problem.
Slowly, the solution came to me. I un-paired it from my iPad, and bingo, it worked well again with the MacBook Pro.
This is the very best keyboard I have ever used. It has just the right amount of tactile feedback, plus a short travel.
- Answered by Melvin S from Stoneham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I understand you correctly, it is a wireless bluetooth keyboard. It should work.
- Answered by Ian S from Butler
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes. It is bluetooth. Connect it as if it were another bluetooth device.
- Answered by Justin G from Pembroke Pines
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes, the Apple Wireless Keyboard works great with the new iPad (3rd gen). The only downside is that there doesn't seem to be a way to activate the Home button from they keyboard, like the iPad Keyboard Dock has.
- Answered by Jonathan D from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
is it compatible with the ipad 3rd gen? (the new iPad)
- Asked by Carmelita T
- Nov 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with the ipad 3rd gen? (the new iPad))
- Asked about: Just Mobile Encore stand for iPad
Can I charge my iPhone 5 with this cable attached to the Charger / Adapter of my iPad 3rd Gen.?
- Asked by John W from Kettering
- Sep 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my iPhone 5 with this cable attached to the Charger / Adapter of my iPad 3rd Gen.?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
Does this fit the new iPad (3rd generation)?
- Asked by Jackie U from Navarre
- Mar 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this fit the new iPad (3rd generation)?)
- Asked about: Scosche fitRAIL Exercise Mount for …