can i use the keyboard with iphone 4s ipodtouch 5th gen.
- Asked by Brenda M from Edmonton
- Feb 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use the keyboard with iphone 4s ipodtouch 5th gen.)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, I have just sucessfully paired my keyboard with my iPod touch 5th gen by holding down the power button on the keyboard until the green light flashes to enter pairing mode. Then going to Settings > Bluetooth, choosing the Apple Wireless Keyboard and entering the passcode on the keyboard connects the devices. You can then type on the iPod touch using the Keyboard.
- Answered by James C
- Feb 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
should i get 5th gen or 4th?
- Asked by Kathy F from Napoleon
- Nov 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (should i get 5th gen or 4th?)
- Asked about: iPod
usb cable for 5th gen classic
- Asked by Mark F from Billings
- Oct 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (usb cable for 5th gen classic)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable