I've got an iPhone5 but no Mac - is it possible to connect the Wireless Keyboard by Bluetooth directly with the iPhone5 ?
I have no Mac - can I connect the Wireless Keyboard to iPhone 5 by Bluetooth directly?
- Asked by Johanna Maria L
- May 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I've got an iPhone5 but no Mac - is it possible to connect the Wireless Keyboard by Bluetooth directly with the iPhone5 ?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it's defiantly possible. Just follow these steps:
1. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your iPhone; this may seem obvious.
2. You’ll see the ‘Now Discover-able’ notice.
3. Push and hold down the pairing button on your keyboard; on the Apple keyboard, this is the round flush button on the right-hand side of the keyboard’s round base, and you’ll want to be holding down the Fn key while you hold the round flush button.
4. Hold down the button on the device until it changes to pairing mode; this is usually apparent when the status light changes its flashing pattern (the Apple keyboard does two quick flashes, then a brief pause, then repeats).
5. Watch the screen of your iPhone: initially it will say that it has detected a ‘Keyboard’ whose status is not paired.
6. Keep the button held down long enough, and the iPhone will pull the identifier from the device and this information will be displayed in the list.
7. Tap the name of the new device you’d like to pair. After a few seconds, you’ll get a screen saying that the keyboard would like to pair with your iPhone. Type the number the iPhone gives you on the keyboard, then press Enter.
8. The status screen will now say that your keyboard is connected.
Note that your iPhone and keyboard will remain paired as long as you leave Bluetooth on. This may be useful because you can enter your pin code off your keyboard when the unit is locked.
- Answered by Brodyn W from Perth
- May 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this case protect the screen from drops and when the phone is face-down?
- Asked by Lachlan M from Surrey Hills
- Feb 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case protect the screen from drops and when the phone is face-down?)
- Asked about: ADOPTED Lens Case for iPhone 5
can i use the product in Africa(Ghana)
- Asked by Portcia S from Lanham
- Feb 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use the product in Africa(Ghana))
- Asked about: ADOPTED Leather Wrap Case for iPhon…
No answers yet
Can you create a connection directly between the Apple TV and an iPad Air 2 or iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Richard B from Winter Springs
- Jan 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you create a connection directly between the Apple TV and an iPad Air 2 or iPhone 5s?)
- Asked about: Apple TV