Is that just like a headphone plug on one end? I need a usb on one end and a headphone plug on the other for my i touch will this work? please help
1 Answer from the Community
it may be the same size but they are not identical. the shuffle has four separate pins inside the jack, while others have one fewer. plugging any other ipod into a usb jack through the headphones could lead to unwanted damage.
i do not know if you could take the shuffle's usb-3.5mm adapter and plug it into a usb type audio player, like in an automobile, or an xbox.
But i DO know that this will not work for syncing or charging any other device besides the shuffle.
- Answered by Joshua A from Millersville
- Dec 27, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are there cables for my iPod touch 32gig, like this but w/mini-USB on other end?If so, can I hook iPod to an external camera to capture vid on iPod?
- Asked by Pr Melissa O from Gresham
- Jan 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there cables for my iPod touch 32gig, like this but w/mini-USB on other end?If so, can I hook iPod to an external camera to capture vid on iPod?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Can I use the headphone in this dock?
- Asked by Sultan A from Sharjah
- Mar 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the headphone in this dock?)
- Asked about: Belkin Charge + Sync Dock for iPhon…
No answers yet