I need a 2nd generation shuffle usb cable. Where can I buy one?
The one shown is for 3rd generation and I understand from the questions and answers that it will not work with 2nd generation.
- Asked by Patricia A from Charlottesville
- Flag as inappropriate (I need a 2nd generation shuffle usb cable. Where can I buy one?)
2 Answers from the Community
The correct answer.. go to store.apple.com then add the following to it. (cannot post direct link)
Please dont erase this Apple. I'm trying to advertise for you. haha
- Answered by Stephen H from Omaha
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Apple doesn't sell these directly. The 2nd gen ipod shuffles use the included ipod shuffle dock to connect to your computer. If you want a USB cable, you will have to look at 3rd party options.
- Answered by Ramanujam R from Hanover
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What USB cable works with an iPod shuffle 2nd generation?
- Asked by Donna S from Saint Louis
- Apr 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What USB cable works with an iPod shuffle 2nd generation?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable