I have a 2 GB shuffle. which generation of USB cable do I need?
2 Answers from the Community
The GB doesn't matter, it's the generation that does. Most of the Shuffles use the standard USB with audio end that comes with the shuffles
- Answered by Cameron P from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
if yours has no buttons or has buttons and is a square then this is cable is the choice. if you have a rectangular one with buttons, then get the ipod shuffle dock
- Answered by Barack O from Prairie View
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What USB cable works with an iPod shuffle 2nd generation?
- Asked by Donna S from Saint Louis
- Apr 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What USB cable works with an iPod shuffle 2nd generation?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Where can I buy a charging cable for the generation 2 ipod shuffle?
- Asked by Marie C from Hamlet
- Sep 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I buy a charging cable for the generation 2 ipod shuffle?)
- Asked about: iPod