will this work with my iPad Air
- Asked by Mark S
- Nov 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with my iPad Air)
2 Answers from the Community
If you have your charger with you yes
The world travel kit contains a 30-pin cable but you don't need to use it
As long as you have your 8-pin/lightning cable you can use it
Sorry for my bad English
- Answered by Adam R from Toro
- Dec 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
"Please note. To use this kit with devices that use a Lightning connector — such as iPhone 5, iPad mini, and iPad with Retina display — you will need a Lightning to USB Cable, sold separately."
found that in the description.
The iPad air does use the same lightning cable as the previous iPad with retina display all you will need is the .2mm lightning to USB cable.
- Answered by Jason M from Hampton
- Nov 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this work for the iPad air?
- Asked by Jerry L from Greenville
- Nov 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for the iPad air?)
- Asked about: Cooler Master REN Stand for iPad
Will this work with the ipad air?
- Asked by Julie T from Fairbanks
- Jan 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the ipad air?)
- Asked about: Twelve South BookArc Stand for iPad…
No answers yet
does it work with new iPad air
- Asked by Ginny P from Snowflake
- Oct 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with new iPad air)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
No answers yet