Which plug in the adapter kit is for continental Europe?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    The plug with two round poles (smallish poles) that angle slightly inward. This is called the 'europlug'.

    Note that the plug with the larger round poles will also work in some appliance outlets in France and Germany (it's for higher amperages, such as for a washing machine), and that plug is definitely used in Korea.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    14 of 14 people found this useful

Related Questions