Which plug in the adapter kit is for continental Europe?
- Asked by Brigitte L from Whistler
- Jun 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Which plug in the adapter kit is for continental Europe?)
1 Answer from the Community
The plug with two round poles (smallish poles) that angle slightly inward. This is called the 'europlug'.
Note that the plug with the larger round poles will also work in some appliance outlets in France and Germany (it's for higher amperages, such as for a washing machine), and that plug is definitely used in Korea.
- Answered by Cameron P from Lexington
- Jun 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I buy this with a Europen Plug
- Asked by Frank H from Highbury
- Jan 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy this with a Europen Plug)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter