which plug for Argentina
Is it the European adapter plug for Argentina?
- Asked by John J from Burnaby
- Jan 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (which plug for Argentina)
1 Answer from the Community
The plug in the bottom row of the second image, as well as the top left plug in the same picture, are used in Argentina. These are types "C" and "I" respectively.
- Answered by Lynn H from Northfield
- Jul 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Where to plug it in Honda CRV 2014?
- Asked by Saham G from London
- Sep 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Where to plug it in Honda CRV 2014?)
- Asked about: Automatic Car Adapter and Connected…
Does it works in 110 - 220 v?
- Asked by Diego K
- Nov 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it works in 110 - 220 v?)
- Asked about: Epson Expression Premium XP-620 Sma…
No answers yet
Does this work in Argentina ? 220 V is output there.
- Asked by Patricia V from Miami
- Oct 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in Argentina ? 220 V is output there.)
- Asked about: Belkin WEMO Light Switch