What's in the box?
I've got a 15" macbook that I'll be taking to the UK. The US power cord gives you two options: plug in the cord that leads to the power box, or use the little collapsible two-prong piece to plug the power box directly into the wall.
Would the UK adaptor piece fit directly into the white box (meaning the white box would be directly plugged into the wall), or would it be at the end of a cord that fits into the box? Or would I have the option? Thanks.
- Asked by Travis W from Telluride
- Aug 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What's in the box?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Do we have a USB in the box?
- Asked by Liu A from Toronto
- Jan 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do we have a USB in the box?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air Speak…