What's in the box?

I've got a 15" macbook that I'll be taking to the UK. The US power cord gives you two options: plug in the cord that leads to the power box, or use the little collapsible two-prong piece to plug the power box directly into the wall.

Would the UK adaptor piece fit directly into the white box (meaning the white box would be directly plugged into the wall), or would it be at the end of a cord that fits into the box? Or would I have the option? Thanks.

Back To Product

Follow this Question

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question.  Answer now

Related Questions