What adapter/converter do I need to use my US ipad and iphone 5 in Germany?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    Your charger will work but you need the plug adapter to convert the standard U.S. plug to the European two prong outlet.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    1 of 1 people found this useful

Related Questions