What adapter do I use in Korea?

iphone 3Gs

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    The plug with two round poles. (There are two plugs that match this description. Use the one with the larger poles. The one with the smaller poles that are angled slightly inward is the "europlug".)

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    9 of 11 people found this useful

Related Questions