Is this compatible with a Macbook Pro for around the world? Won't a normal basic plug adapter do the job?
1 Answer from the Community
This is different. On your Magsafe charger, there has a removable adapter socket. (For example, if you live in the USA, it has a USA adapter on the charger. But you can rempve the USA adapter and put for example, an Australian adapter on it so it will work in Australia. The Travel kit includes all the adapters for all around the world. It also includes an Apple charger with a removable socket for your iPhone.
Hope this helps.
- Answered by Michael M from Stratford
- Apr 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what monitors are compatible with the macbook pro
- Asked by Jacqueline A from Breezy Point
- Mar 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what monitors are compatible with the macbook pro)
- Asked about: Mac
Sonos Bridge and Play 3 compatability with Macbook Pro and this Thunderbolt to ethernet adapter?
- Asked by Robert W from Tonka Bay
- Mar 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Sonos Bridge and Play 3 compatability with Macbook Pro and this Thunderbolt to ethernet adapter?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
can the usb superdrive be hooked up to a normal TV?
- Asked by Rebecca F from Falcon
- Mar 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can the usb superdrive be hooked up to a normal TV?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive