Is the I Phone considered a dual voltage device?
I am going to Spain and Portugal and was told that since the I Phone is a dual voltage device that all I need is a plug adapter. Is that true?
- Asked by Ronald R from Oakland
- Mar 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the I Phone considered a dual voltage device?)
2 Answers from the Community
It is the AC Adapter, NOT the iPhone that is a dual voltage device. However, it is true that all you need is a plug adapter to charge your iPhone internationally. I have used mine in Germany, UK, and China with no issues.
- Answered by Tom K from Macungie
- Aug 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, The Iphone and Ipad both can be used and charged overseas. I have friends that purchase them in the USA and use them overseas with no problems.
- Answered by Diana V from Grapevine
- Aug 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this product dual voltage?
- Asked by Daniel A from Pleasant Valley
- Jul 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this product dual voltage?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB