if I am bringing all an ipad, iphone 5, ipod to Ireland, do I need a converter for voltage AND an adapter for the plug prongs, or JUST an adapter?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

2 Answers from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    Just get the travel adapter kit, and a lightning to 30-pin adapter for your iPhone, and you're all set!

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    9 of 11 people found this useful

  • All you need is the travel adapter and a lightning cable

    Was this useful? Answer 2

    8 of 12 people found this useful

Related Questions