I want to play my ipod through my car stereo
- Asked by Anna L
- Oct 5, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to play my ipod through my car stereo)
2 Answers from the Community
You need to have an 'AUX IN' cable coming from your stereo. Then all you do is connect it into the headpone port on your ipod
- Answered by Matthew S
- Dec 28, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This is a power adapter for connection to mains power only.
Have a look at some of the FM transmitters available on the Apple Store website or your local Apple Store or reseller. You may want to check that your car stereo doesn't have a line in connector or even a dock connector to hook it up directly.
Good luck with getting your music running in your car. Hope you get to enjoy your tunes and podcasts soon.
- Answered by Tristan P from Spence
- Oct 8, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What does it mean for "iPod out"?
- Asked by Jason K from Portland
- Sep 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What does it mean for "iPod out"?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
How do I play ipod through stereo? Is there a cable for this?
- Asked by Richard M from Mokena
- Jul 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I play ipod through stereo? Is there a cable for this?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter