I have an iphone 3G. Do I need an adaptor for the USA or can I just use a different plug

I have the different type of plug for the USA - do I need and adaptor?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

2 Answers from the Community

  • Answer

    all that is needed is a normal plug adapter availlable at the airport

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    1 of 1 people found this useful

  • You can just use the different plug - the UK charger contains a transformer anyway, which will take care of the voltage difference.

    Was this useful? Answer 2

    1 of 2 people found this useful

Related Questions