I bought Apple travel Adapter . Can I use it at Russian, Finland , Sweden ,Norway , and Iceland ? Please tell me > What country is belonged to Contin

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    Yes. Russia, Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Iceland all use type C or type F plugs - same as most of continental Europe. FYI - They use the term "continental" because the UK and Ireland use an entirely different plug - but that type is included in the kit as well (it's the big one with square pins).

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    4 of 4 people found this useful

Related Questions