I am travelling to Austria with my Mac book and Iphone do I need both a converter and adaptor?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Use the European plug.

    Or if your Macbook plug is Australian buy a Korjo Adapter for Europe. These adapters are also available as doubles.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 0 people found this useful

Related Questions