i am traveling to Denmark and need to take my MacBook Pro. What adapters or converters will I need to safely use my laptop there?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    You can use the Continental Europe adapter that comes in this kit and simply remove the adapter that you are currently using for the MacBook Pro charger. No need for anything else. Also works with iPods and iPhones if you have one of those.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    8 of 9 people found this useful

Related Questions