i am planning to travel to japan soon, does the kit include the adaptor and the voltage convertor there so as to make to the charging process work???
3 Answers from the Community
I have been told by Apple that all Apple products can handle dual-voltage. The only necessary item would be a plug adapter for the country to which you are traveling. Japan does not have any columnar plugs or three-pronged plugs.
- Answered by Stephen J R from Oceanside
- Mar 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you have US products, you don't need this (or any other) kit for Japan.
- Answered by Paul A from Raleigh
- May 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Rajiv S from Wilmington
- May 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this work with an iphone with a thick case (charge case) on?
- Asked by Harold A from Woodbury
- Jul 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with an iphone with a thick case (charge case) on?)
- Asked about: Cooler Master JAS mini Aluminum Sta…
Can a verizon 5C or 5s work when traveling to japan by getting there international upgrade plan?
- Asked by Victor P from Kulpmont
- May 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a verizon 5C or 5s work when traveling to japan by getting there international upgrade plan?)
- Asked about: iPhone