i am planning to travel to japan soon, does the kit include the adaptor and the voltage convertor there so as to make to the charging process work???
3 Answers from the Community
I have been told by Apple that all Apple products can handle dual-voltage. The only necessary item would be a plug adapter for the country to which you are traveling. Japan does not have any columnar plugs or three-pronged plugs.
- Answered by Stephen J R from Oceanside
- Mar 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you have US products, you don't need this (or any other) kit for Japan.
- Answered by Paul A from Raleigh
- May 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Rajiv S from Wilmington
- May 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is this product dual voltage and portable across the pond?
- Asked by Mohamed S from Lakewood
- Sep 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this product dual voltage and portable across the pond?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Spe…
Will this charger work with international travel to Italy?
- Asked by Sheila P from Cumming
- Sep 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger work with international travel to Italy?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Exte…