I am going to India they got outlet is220 volt can I plug direct plug in 220 v in Indian 220 volt.
I have a apple AMERICAN I pad it work on 110 v. Now I am traveling to India that
Is outlet is 220 volt. Do I need a voltage converter which change from 220 v to 110 v.
- Asked by Kiran D from Sacramento
- Dec 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I am going to India they got outlet is220 volt can I plug direct plug in 220 v in Indian 220 volt.)
3 Answers from the Community
It is printed very small, but if you look at the adaptor closely, you’ll see it is rated for 110 to 240 VAC. So, no problem plugging it into the outlet in India. NO CONVERTER NEEDED. However, I would imagine you would need a plug adapter. I have taken mine all over Europe, South America, Vietnam.
- Answered by Klaus B from Gibsons
- Jan 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I agree with Klaus (thanks buddy) and I saw the fine print on the power adapter that came with iPad - Input: 100-240V ... so it should work just fine.
- Answered by Harish A from Trumbull
- Apr 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Im in Bangkok and my Mac will not charge. The light on the charging cord is flashing a dim orange. I purchased a new charger here and it came with a 3 post international plug adaptor. My Mac is charging now. Not sure but I think the Apple charger needs to see the ground to work. The charger will work on the 220v but I think you might need the adaptor from Apple. I removed the 2 prong and replaced it with the Apple 3 post adaptor.
- Answered by Dan F from Holmes Beach
- Aug 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can the charger be plugged into 220v European outlets?
- Asked by William P from Huntsville
- Sep 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the charger be plugged into 220v European outlets?)
- Asked about: Apple Battery Charger
Can this work with 220 volts?
- Asked by Claudio C from Miami
- Aug 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this work with 220 volts?)
- Asked about: Philips Friends of Hue Bloom Lamp
No answers yet
Is there a 220 to 250 volt version
- Asked by Ted J from Makati
- Jul 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a 220 to 250 volt version)
- Asked about: Philips Hue BR30 Connected Downligh…
No answers yet