How can I charge in Hong Kong (3-pin plug) for my macbook air if i buy it in the USA? Do i need a power converter/adapter or sth. like that? Thanks!

Back To Product

Follow this Question

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question.  Answer now

Related Questions