Do I use this adapter kit to charge my i-phone in England? Do I need anything else to change the voltage also?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    You don't need a converter. Just bring the British adapter.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    2 of 2 people found this useful

Related Questions