Do I need a power converter to charge my iTouch in a country with 220 volt power (France)?
I already have a USB Power Adapter for use in the U.S. and I have a plug that will work in France for most electrical appliances.
- Asked by Linda P from Santa Rosa
- Aug 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need a power converter to charge my iTouch in a country with 220 volt power (France)?)
1 Answer from the Community
No- use the charger that came with you Ipad2 You just need to get a travel wall-plug adapter that has a female US flat prong socket for your charger and a euro male plug (cylindrical prongs) for the outlets in Europe They are sold at Radio Shack, Fry's, etc. The Apple charger works from 110 to 240 volts and either 60hz (US) or 50 (Europe and elsewhere). Don't use the adapter for items that are for 120 volts only. You'll fry them! You need a voltage transformer/converter for them!
- Answered by Mark S from San Diego
- Sep 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use Belkin WeMo Insight Switch for 220 Volts input power?
- Asked by Ashkan T from Los Angeles
- Feb 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Belkin WeMo Insight Switch for 220 Volts input power?)
- Asked about: Belkin WeMo Insight Switch
Can lightening cable be used with 220 volts power while charging I-phone?
- Asked by Suresh P from Barboursville
- Mar 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can lightening cable be used with 220 volts power while charging I-phone?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Is the power supply both 110 and 220 volts
- Asked by Jarius T from Jamaica
- Jul 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the power supply both 110 and 220 volts)
- Asked about: Bēm Kickstand Portable Projector
No answers yet