Do any of the converters work for the plane?
My son is flying from Boston to Italy on Luftansa - he'd like to watch movies on his iphone - how can he keep it powered? He is flying Economy, I looked on their website as well as Seat Guru but I still can tell if there is any way to power his iPhone.
- Asked by Isobel M from Cranston
- Feb 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Do any of the converters work for the plane?)
1 Answer from the Community
no. if you have a mac you need the magsafe airline adapter. for iphone there is no adapter thingy. except you could connect it to your mac and you can plug the mac into the airline seat power socket via airline adapter
- Answered by Trevor B from Prairie View
- Mar 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with my iMac 24" if i use a mini DVI to Hdmi converter?
- Asked by Ronald N from Freeland
- Dec 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my iMac 24" if i use a mini DVI to Hdmi converter?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m