Can I use my iPad, Mac Book and Mac Pro in Zambia, Africa
What adapters will I need? Can I buy what I need at any Apple Store?
- Asked by Maria M from La Crescenta
- May 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my iPad, Mac Book and Mac Pro in Zambia, Africa)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, I travel to Zambia all the time and take my Mac Book, ipad and iPhone (with t-mobil) and all work fine. You just need a standard electric adaptor for UK plugs if you want to charge it.
- Answered by Carol V from Sacramento
- May 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it compatible with my Mac Book Pro?
- Asked by Carolyn L from Elizabethtown
- Jun 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with my Mac Book Pro?)
- Asked about: Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracke…