Would Magic Mouse be a good choice for toddlers that are just learning how to use a mouse and computer. If not... and suggestions.
We have a two button scroll computer mouse at home. And when i allow my 2 year old son to play educational games online all the buttons confuse him and just get in the way. i need something easier for him to use.
1 Answer from the Community
no its not because it is a multi-touch service and they will probably not understand how to scroll and do all the other gestures, but i doubt that they will be using any of the gesture.s
- Answered by Anna B from Wayne
- Sep 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use both the magic mouse and the magic trackpad?
- Asked by Carmen Tam M from Saratoga
- Sep 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use both the magic mouse and the magic trackpad?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
can i use a wired mouse and wireless mouse on my computer
- Asked by Stefan H
- Mar 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use a wired mouse and wireless mouse on my computer)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse
I want to use my new iPod Touch and my new Magic Mouse!!!!
- Asked by Yilun C
- Jan 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to use my new iPod Touch and my new Magic Mouse!!!!)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard