what's considered usual battery life? We seem to burn through batteries and as of late the mouse continually becomes disconnected
also lately it becomes disconnected frequently and then is slow to reconnect.
- Asked by Andrea D from Charleston
- May 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (what's considered usual battery life? We seem to burn through batteries and as of late the mouse continually becomes disconnected)
1 Answer from the Community
We were having exactly the same trouble. I believe it's the type of batteries that are to blame. I know they are more expensive, but I recommend the lithium ones. Since using these, I've had no (touch wood) disconnection problems and they last heaps longer! Our iMac gets constant use; and I find the new ones last 6 weeks or more.
- Answered by Lawrence H from Peterborough
- Jul 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the life of the battery?
- Asked by Patricia T from Pacific Palisades
- Feb 24, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the life of the battery?)
- Asked about: Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Speaker…