What would be an optimum surface for usage?
This isn't a question of what surface will or will not work as that becomes obvious immediately. I'm just curious which type of surface would be optimum as far as accuracy, the physical sound of the mouse sliding, etc. This isn't something that would matter for normal computer use but being in the design field requires the majority of my time using the mouse so minor things become major pretty quickly. :-)
- Asked by Daniel P from Fenton
- Flag as inappropriate (What would be an optimum surface for usage?)
2 Answers from the Community
I'm using it on a hard smooth surface which is free of foreign objects.
It is actually a glass desk without a mouse mat.
The need for the mouse to travel is somewhat minimised as I can now ues the gesture functions on the mouse for timeline adjustments in FCE and FCP.
Keep the surface free of debris as there is nothing worse than the crunching or screaching as a foreign object gets trapped under the mouse and draged all over the desk.
- Answered by Lewis H from Baldock
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The magic mouse has a sensor on the bottom of the mouse that allows it to be used on almost any surface there is.
- Answered by Joseph G from Stevens Point
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this work with the Optimum app and Netflix?
- Asked by Alfonso C
- Aug 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the Optimum app and Netflix?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
How do I find the optimum app for iPad?
- Asked by Robert B from Randolph
- Jan 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I find the optimum app for iPad?)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
Can I use Optimum as my wifi with Apple TV?
- Asked by Blythe S from Greenwich
- Feb 9, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Optimum as my wifi with Apple TV?)
- Asked about: Apple TV