what type of battery is best
- Asked by Richard N
- Dec 27, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (what type of battery is best)
4 Answers from the Community
To be kind to the environment use rechargeable batteries. I use the Sanyo Eneloop batteries which I alway find last at least a month. You can also purchase a little usb charger for them so if you buy 4 batteries you can always keep a spare set fully charged. The beauty of these batteries is that they hold their charge unlike a lot of rechargeable batteries.
- Answered by Alan G from Uppingham
- Jan 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Well, from experience I know that "Energizer Lithium" batteries last about 4-5 months, while other cheap batteries only last a month or so. Also stay away from rechargeable batteries because they don't last NO where as long as lithium batteries.
- Answered by Chad H from Pentland
- Dec 29, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I'd have to agree that for best battery life you will want to use a lithium AA. However, those batteries are not cheap and I'd rather use a rechargeable battery. (You decide if I'm cheap or if I'm green) I get about a month or so out of a pair rechargeable cells, but only if you use the low self-discharge (like Eneloop)
- Answered by James S from Shorewood
- Jan 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
It comes with 2x AA Energizer batteries. So I would suggest you get something similar when they need to be replaced.
- Answered by Mark B
- Dec 29, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
What type of Macbook should I get? Air or Pro?
- Asked by Alaina Z from Copley
- Jan 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What type of Macbook should I get? Air or Pro?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Which i pad is best for playing teenager type video games?
- Asked by Patricia Y from San Leandro
- Jul 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Which i pad is best for playing teenager type video games?)
- Asked about: iPad
What type of battery used in ip5
- Asked by Syed A from California
- Jun 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What type of battery used in ip5)
- Asked about: iPhone