What is the magic mouse shell made of? Polycarbonate or something finer? I was hoping it be aluminium or similar...
2 Answers from the Community
The top shell is made out of an acrylic or Polycarbonate type material. But the remainder of the mouse is made out of aluminum. There are also 2 plastic beams on the bottom to keep it from touching the tracking surface.
- Answered by Andrew O from Doylestown
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Correct with your first guess. The shell is made for a polycarbonate material. Like the Macbook's.
- Answered by Tavis B from Stafford
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I want to use my new iPod Touch and my new Magic Mouse!!!!
- Asked by Yilun C
- Jan 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to use my new iPod Touch and my new Magic Mouse!!!!)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
This mic requires Garage Band on my iPhone?
- Asked by Joan B from Missoula
- May 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (This mic requires Garage Band on my iPhone?)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone