What is the magic mouse shell made of? Polycarbonate or something finer? I was hoping it be aluminium or similar...
2 Answers from the Community
The top shell is made out of an acrylic or Polycarbonate type material. But the remainder of the mouse is made out of aluminum. There are also 2 plastic beams on the bottom to keep it from touching the tracking surface.
- Answered by Andrew O from Doylestown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Correct with your first guess. The shell is made for a polycarbonate material. Like the Macbook's.
- Answered by Tavis B from Stafford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I want to use my new iPod Touch and my new Magic Mouse!!!!
- Asked by Yilun C
- Jan 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to use my new iPod Touch and my new Magic Mouse!!!!)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard