what is the best wireless mouse
I purchased a wireless mouse a year ago, but it does not work. I do not have time to run back to the store each time I buy a faulty product. This happens too frequently with most everything I buy these days. I would have to take 2 days off work every week to return products that are inadequate for unknown reason. If I did that I would not make the overhaed. Any suggestions?
- Asked by Etela N from Vancouver
- Jan 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the best wireless mouse)
1 Answer from the Community
Since you're on the Magic Mouse page, I'm assuming you're interested in one, in which case I'd say by all means get the Magic Mouse.
From top to bottom, it's an absolutely brilliant mouse to use. It takes some getting used to as it's extremely thin and low profile, but the multitouch gestures make life so much easier. Plus, you don't have this annoying, dust-infested trackball like on the Mighty Mouse and scrolling feels much smoother than all other mice with their plastic wheels.
- Answered by Aaquib N from Mississauga
- Jan 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the best wireless mouse for snow leopard
- Asked by Eunice K
- Feb 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the best wireless mouse for snow leopard)
- Asked about: Kensington Orbit Trackball with Scr…
Surfing from the couch: Wireless Keyboard + ?
- Asked by Michael S from Cutler Bay
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Surfing from the couch: Wireless Keyboard + ?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
can i use a wired mouse and wireless mouse on my computer
- Asked by Stefan H
- Mar 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use a wired mouse and wireless mouse on my computer)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse