Well this looks awesome! But what about power consumption? No recharge station I guess (the package comes with 2 AA batteries)?
2 Answers from the Community
Apple stated today "four months" as anticipated battery life. AppleCare told me that rechargeables would not be appropriate - that the mouse needs 3.0V and not NiMH's 2.4 to work properly.
- Answered by Clint B from Mira Loma
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The product should last 4 months on battery power according to apple. Batteries should be supplied with the product.
- Answered by Tavis B from Stafford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What type or brand of AA rechargeable battery and charger do I neeed?
- Asked by Robert H from Headland
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What type or brand of AA rechargeable battery and charger do I neeed?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
Are these batteries powerful enough to run my other devices that use AA batteries?
- Asked by Christopher W from Wake Forest
- Jul 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these batteries powerful enough to run my other devices that use AA batteries?)
- Asked about: Apple Battery Charger