What is the battery life, and since Apple has removed the track ball and replaced it with multi-touch, How long will the multi-touch last, The original Mighty Mouses' track ball would get filled with junk very quickly, Are there any ports or ways that dirt may slow down or mess up the new Magic Mouse?
- Asked by Ruthann S from Winter Park
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Two Questions~)
2 Answers from the Community
There are no ports, and very few places to get dirt in. Batteries are said to last over 3 months.
- Answered by Rodger C from La Grange
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The battery life is excellent. I never turn off my mouse and I only replace the batteries every few months. The multitouch surface is very easy to keep clean with a damp rag, and there are few places for dirt to get in the mouse.
- Answered by Tim M from Hillsboro
- Nov 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Two questions about upgrading software...
- Asked by Rachael O from Windsor
- Jan 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Two questions about upgrading software...)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Two questions, is it completely secure and can I use more than one camera on my phone or iPad at a time?
- Asked by Chelsea S from Bawlf
- Mar 7, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Two questions, is it completely secure and can I use more than one camera on my phone or iPad at a time?)
- Asked about: iBaby Monitor M6