MOUSE PAD FOR WIRELESS MOUSE ON GLASS TOP DESK
WHAT IS RECOMMENDED MOUSE PAD FOR WIRELESS MOUSE, WHEN USING ON GLASS TOP DESK?
- Asked by Judith G from New York
- Mar 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (MOUSE PAD FOR WIRELESS MOUSE ON GLASS TOP DESK)
5 Answers from the Community
any mousepad that is good for optical mice (which most mouse are good for now-a-days). Normal mouse pads for track-ball mice have a lot of lint in the surface, which is disruptive to the laser.
- Answered by Phillip R from Warrenton
- Jun 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
any mouse pad will work pretty much the same if you want a mouse that will work on a glass top with no mouse pad there are mice out there that will read off of the imperfections in the glass wich actually work but any mouse pad will work.
- Answered by Steven P from Punta Gorda
- May 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
personally i use a paper notepad .. that i both write notes on and that is my mouse pad ... plus it works on almost any surface .. my pants for example !
- Answered by Kosei T
- May 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I just installed a granite countertop and my mouse won't work unless I put it on a paper. What do you suggest? I had a corian top and it worked fine. :/
- Answered by Kathleen H from Temecula
- Jan 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
since the magic mouse will work on anything, you don't NEED a mouse pad.
- Answered by Matthew M from Inglewood
- Aug 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
will this mouse work with older desk top versions of Mac?
- Asked by Patricia T from Syracuse
- Jul 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this mouse work with older desk top versions of Mac?)
- Asked about: Logitech LS1 Laser Mouse
Does it work on a lucite desk? A mouse will not work without a pad on lucite.
- Asked by Marie O from Metairie
- Jul 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work on a lucite desk? A mouse will not work without a pad on lucite.)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad