is this really practical?
Is this new mouse really practical? Will it actually become the future mouse? I ask these questions because I want to know what people really think about this mouse.
I guess the real question is: is this an improvement on the "old" mouse that we all have grown to know?
- Asked by Timothy S
- Apr 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (is this really practical?)
3 Answers from the Community
I am answering my own question in a way to tell the person above (LD) that he is wrong.
The lack of wires is not an enhancement because a lot of mice today don't have wires. (wireless)
The tracking laser is not an improvement at all. my mouse wich i use for my PC is the same.
But i do agree to the invitement of the hand and the beautifulness of the whole thing.
- Answered by Timothy S
- Apr 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
When you start with this mouse, you will remember your past experiences as the Jurassic park.....
- Answered by Hector G from New City
- Apr 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Absolutely! Especially if you like to use the multi-touch capabilities afforded by MagicMouse.
The lack of wires is a wonderful enhancement.
The tracking of the laser device means a mousepad is not required.
The top surface of the device is very inviting to the hand.
The overall short height of the device means it fits and travels well in your pocket.
It looks beautiful - is marvelously simple - it's my 'new mouse' - until they come out with something even better - which would be hard to do.
- Answered by Lance D from Santa Fe
- Apr 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What is the practical usage of this?
- Asked by Michael F from Fair Lawn
- Nov 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the practical usage of this?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Has anybody really used CC kit to answer questions about Raw format?
- Asked by Anna F from Moskva
- Apr 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anybody really used CC kit to answer questions about Raw format?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
At what distance in practice does this work at and does Bluetooth work through walls floors and ceilings?
- Asked by Peter B
- Jan 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (At what distance in practice does this work at and does Bluetooth work through walls floors and ceilings?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English