is it possible to return/exchange the mighty mouse that came with my computer if using it causes me chronic wrist/hand pain?
Many users (particularly on Mac forums, but even in the reviews of the mouse) are complaining that the design isn't very ergonomic. From using the one that came with my new iMac (purchased January 2013), I've found that I'm experiencing chronic pains in my wrist and hand, often hours or days after I've stopped using it... say on a weekend off from the office or something along those lines. I'm wondering if there is an official Apple policy to address this problem. Is it possible to exchange the mighty mouse for a track pad or a different mouse solution? I definitely cannot go on using what I've got now.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this case damage a MBA if it is left on the computer 24/7 (by causing overheating, for example)?
- Asked by Pat I from Edmonton
- Jun 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case damage a MBA if it is left on the computer 24/7 (by causing overheating, for example)?)
- Asked about: Moshi 13" iGlaze Shell Case for Mac…
Is horizontal scrolling possible with this mouse?
- Asked by Gene P from Chicago
- Jul 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is horizontal scrolling possible with this mouse?)
- Asked about: Logitech Wireless Mouse M510