Is it better then the bluetooth mighty mouse?
As the mighty mouse trackball sometime didn't work on 1 direction and sometime it's suddenly disconnected by itself
- Asked by Calvin H from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it better then the bluetooth mighty mouse?)
2 Answers from the Community
I own both mouses. I often found right click on the Mighty Mouse would be misinterpreted as a left click. I have never had problems with either mouse disconnecting. Scrolling features are great, better than the ball. The Magic Mouse is an absolute pleasure to use! The only thing I find that it lacks is the expose feature on the mouse. Best solution I found for that was Active Corners.
- Answered by Josh C from Olds
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, it has more features. Also this mouse is not susceptible to the old trackball jamming up.
- Answered by Chris G from Hidden Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the mighty mouse come with a longer cord?
- Asked by Sheri L from Sandy Hook
- Oct 14, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the mighty mouse come with a longer cord?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse