Is anyone using a Magic Mouse on Windows XP, with scrolling capability? Do you know if any drivers or software downloads are available?
I have installed the magic mouse on a WIndows XP machine, pairing was no problem as the Bluetooth setup did identify it as an Apple wireless mouse. It does work well as a click-mouse, the feel and touch are very nice. However, no scroll capability. Do you know of any software that exists out there to enable scrolling? Thanks!
2 Answers from the Community
I use it on my Windows 7 PC (no bootcamp) and it works fine...Even scrolling but no swiping...I installed a driver for a Microsoft Sidewinder X8 and boom the scrolling works... no luck with swiping yet...
- Answered by Pablo P from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. I am using it on my iMac & Macbook with VM Ware. I've installed Windows XP and WIndows 7 and it works well.
- Answered by Anjanette U from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is there a driver for Windows XP using Parrallels
- Asked by David I
- Oct 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a driver for Windows XP using Parrallels)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter
Using a Magic Trackpad on a PC / Windows 7 - exactly what functionality will remain?
- Asked by Heather B from The Woodlands
- Jul 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Using a Magic Trackpad on a PC / Windows 7 - exactly what functionality will remain?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
Will this displayport adapter work with windows xp on boot camp?
- Asked by Stuart A from Lafayette
- Oct 29, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this displayport adapter work with windows xp on boot camp?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter